Saturday, September 6, 2008

The First Week

I survived the first week and I liked it! And yes, it really was a matter of survival. There were classes, lots of reading and problem sets, several late nights and some fierce section competition. On Thursday I wasn't sure it was going to be possible but now having made it through Monday classes after not having spent as much time on preparing over the weekend as I felt I should have I am feeling optimistic about my abilities to find balance in my current patch of crazy. Part of that balance comes from me wrapping this up well before I have said everything I could about my professors, classes and section mates so that I can prepare to talk about one of my passions, Wal-Mart, during Strategy on Wednesday. I also need to go eat lunch.

No comments: