Sunday, June 7, 2009

You know you want one

I saw this infomercial like a million times and when I was given a Mother's Day gift at church I decided that there really was nothing to be done but take the plunge and purchase. Luckily they had a whole pallet of them at the local as seen on tv warehouse otherwise known as Bed Bath and Beyond (clearly this fits into the "beyond" category). I know you all are just dying to know the object of my most recent infomercial obsession. Here it goes … I am now the proud owner of not one but two Topsy Turvy tomato planters! 

They remind me of my 6th grade science fair project where I studied the effect of light on tomato plants and observed the lengths to which the plants would go to find the light. It was a really cool project. The plants are growing at an alarming rate (this picture is about a week old and they have already quadrupled in size). I hypothesize that this is due to the upsidedownness and the use of copious amounts of miracle grow.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I am seeing those things EVERYWHERE! You will definitely have to post and let us know how they do.